Nades are the factor of the game, which is the easiest to practice. To train it, start a local game and exec this config!
Important note: before playing the game, put the cfg file to your CS:GO folder. Originally it’s located in:
Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg
To exec cfg file in-game, open console and type “exec grenade practice.cfg”!
- sv_cheats 1: enables all commands.
- sv_infinite_ammo 1: infinite ammo.
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 5: you can have 5 grenades instead of 4.
- mp_warmup_end: end warmup.
- mp_freezetime 0: no freeze time at the beginning of each round.
- mp_roundtime 60: round time in minutes.
- mp_roundtime_defuse 60: round time in minutes on defuse maps.
- sv_grenade_trajectory 1: show a trajectory/line when you throw grenades.
- sv_grenade_trajectory_time 10: the time in seconds before the trajectory/line disappears.
- sv_showimpacts 1: show bullet impacts (blu/red boxes).
- mp_limitteams 0: there is no limit on how many players there can be on one team.
- mp_autoteambalance 0: auto team balance turned off.
- mp_maxmoney 60000: you can have $60.000 instead of the default $16.000.
- mp_startmoney 60000: start the game with $60.000.
- mp_buytime 9999: the time in which you are able to buy (in seconds).
- mp_buy_anywhere 1: enables you to open the buy menu anywhere on the map.
- mp_restartgame 1: restarts the game after 1 seconds.
Other useful commands:
- God: Toggle god mode on/off.
- bind “KEY” “noclip”: Toggle fly mode (noclip) on/off.
- bind “KEY” “give weapon_hegrenade;give weapon_flashbang;give weapon_smokegrenade;give weapon_incgrenade;give weapon_molotov;give weapon_decoy”: Gives you all the grenades available.